Why Hire a Certified Family Law Specialist?
Expert Counsel & Representation in All Areas of Family Law
Family law matters are some of the most emotional and difficult legal matters that a person will face in their lifetime. In order to avoid unnecessary stress or pain during your divorce or other family law case, you need an attorney with proven experience, training and success in all areas of family law. You need a Board Certified Family Law Specialist.
5 Reasons to Hire a Certified Family Law Specialist
- Recognized Expert in Family Law
- Compassionate & Personalized Counsel
- Countless Hours of Family Law Practice
- Experienced in Local Family Law Courts
- Up-to-Date on All Changes to the Family Code
What does it take to be a Certified Family Law Specialist?
The California State Bar reserves the title of "specialist" for lawyers who meet very detailed criteria. Only attorneys who are Board Certified in Family Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization may advertise that they are "experts" or "specialists" in their main area of practice. In Attorney Danica Hanich's case, she has met the extensive criteria required by the Bar and is therefore a Certified Family Law Specialist.
Criteria for this specialization include, but are not limited to:
- At least 5 years of substantial involvement in family law immediately prior to applying, including domestic violence, divorce, legal separation, child custody, child support, spousal support, modifications, property division, enforcement of court orders, mediation, divorce counseling, and more.
- Principal counsel in a certain number of family law hearings, trials, judgments, stipulated temporary family law orders, or briefs (including principal authorship).
- Completion of at least 45 hours of educational activities specifically approved for family law within the 3 years immediately preceding the application for certification, including a minimum number of hours in the areas of divorce, enforcement, mediation, custody, support, property division, divorce counseling, and more.
How a Certified Family Law Specialist Can Help You
The California Family Code is very detailed and complex. When you have a Certified Family Law Specialist on your side, you can have peace of mind knowing that your attorney knows the law inside and out and has handled cases very similar to yours. Your attorney will have extensive experience at trial, but will also know how to skillfully handle mediation or negotiation so that you can work towards the best outcome possible.
Consult a Certified Family Law Specialist in Riverside County
Contact Hanson, Gorian, Bradford & Hanich right away to retain an expert in family law. Attorney Danica Hanich can provide the comprehensive counsel and relentless representation that you need for your family law case.
Call now at (951) 506-6654 to schedule your FREE case evaluation!