How Do You File for Divorce in Riverside County?
- Meet the residency requirement
- Meet the fault-based or no-fault divorce requirement
- Get a divorce packet from the Riverside County courthouse or download it online
- Fill out the divorce forms
- Make copies of all divorce papers
- File your divorce papers with the court
- Serve copies of the divorce papers to the other party
What happens after you file for divorce is where things get complicated. Make sure you have an experienced Riverside County divorce attorney on your side to ensure you take the correct steps and are strongly represented in court.
Where to File for Divorce in Riverside County
Riverside Family Law Courthouse:
- Address: 4175 Main Street, Riverside, Ca. 92501 (Click Here for Directions)
- Phone: (951) 777-3147
- Hours: 7:30am – 2:00pm, Mon – Fri (except court holidays)
How Much Does a Divorce Cost in Riverside County?
In Riverside County, the initial filing fee for a petition for dissolution (divorce) is $435. Please note that this does not include attorney fees, or any fees for additional motions or orders that may arise during the course of your divorce case.
Contact us online or call our office at (951) 506-6654 to schedule a consultation with a Riverside County divorce lawyer.