Assault Motion to Dismiss Granted
Assault & Battery Prison Sentence Reduced to Community Service
Assault With a Deadly Weapon Not Guilty on All Charges
Attempted Murder Court Discharges 2 of 3 Charges
Domestic Violence Charge Reduced to Infraction
Kidnapping Ineffective Assistance of Counsel Motion
Theft Early Termination of Probation
Drug Charge Sentence Reduced
Rape Charges Case Dismissed
DUI All Charges Dismissed
We have experience with the following criminal defense matters:
- DUI Defense: California law prohibits the operation of a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In many cases, the state will try to prove that the defendant’s blood alcohol content (BAC) was above the legal limit. If the prosecutor can successfully demonstrate that the defendant’s drunk driving caused serious bodily injury, the penalties and stakes can dramatically increase.
- Drug Crimes: The legal landscape for drug offenses in California has undergone significant changes in recent years. However, the possession, distributions, and trafficking of illegal substances remains a significant criminal offense under both California and federal law.
- Domestic Violence: A successful conviction for domestic violence can have life-changing repercussions. However, many domestic violence cases are very complicated, as the distinction between victim and aggression is often blurred.
- Juvenile Defense: Children who are entangled with the law at a young age are the focus of special legal issues that are handled by the Division of Juvenile Justice. We have experience advising parents, guardians, and caretakers of children who face juvenile delinquency charges.
For more information about our legal services, please call our office at (951) 506-6654 today.
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Misdemeanors & Felonies
- Sex Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
The American criminal justice system is predicated on the notion that a person is innocent until proven guilty. When someone is accused of a crime, they face an uphill battle against the judgments of the community in addition to the might of the government. That is why our Constitution afforded significant protections to those accused of committing a crime.
The due process rights of a defendant include the following:
- The right to a speedy trial
- The right to be tried before a jury of one’s peers
- The right to effective assistance of counsel
- The right to a complete defense
- The right to review the state’s evidence
- The right to cross-examine witnesses
Call (951) 506-6654 today to schedule a free and confidential consultation with our criminal defense attorney.
Over 50 Years of Collective Legal Experience
Develop Tailored Solutions for Our Clients
Offering Free & Confidential Case Evaluations
Achieved Thousands of Favorable Results
Compassionate & Dedicated Legal Team
An honest and fair justice system is integral to a functioning democracy. One of the best ways to ensure that our criminal justice system does its job well is to protect those who desperately need an advocate to preserve their rights. At Hanson, Gorian, Bradford & Hanich, our firm has numerous years of legal experience handling a variety of legal issues. In particular, Attorney Chuck Gorian has over two decades of experience protecting the rights of criminal defendants in California.
“The attorneys and support staff at Hanson, Gorian and Bradford are very attentive to all of my legal needs.”- J.W.