Juvenile Crimes 

Corona Juvenile Crime Lawyer

Differences within the Juvenile Court System

Being tried as a minor has a far different process and objective than being tried as an adult. Whereas state and federal courts will impose a retributory sentence upon an adult convict, the juvenile court is more concerned with the rehabilitation of a minor who has just begun his or her life. If you or your child has been convicted of a juvenile crime, the first step is to call a Corona criminal defense attorney to learn about your legal options.

There are some serious crimes that require extra effort to obtain a juvenile trial, such as violent crimes (like aggravated assault), sex crimes and drug offenses. The convict will initially be charged as an adult by way of counsel petition while still being tried within the juvenile court system. It is far more important for a child or teenager to obtain the resources needed in becoming a healthy and well-functioning future adult.

Defense Lawyer for Juvenile Crimes in Corona

Important factors for everyone involved in a juvenile crime case have to do with the personal situations of convicted minors. It is difficult to understand or remember the struggles we once faced as children, as well as the fact that children go through a whole new world of issues in our modern day and age. Kids may be faced with intense problems at home like domestic violence, peer pressure at school or in the neighborhood, constant bullying, or the pressure to keep up socially. Whether a connection between a problem and a juvenile crime is obvious or not, it is very common for pressure to lead to destructive behavior. We cannot hope to understand their situations exactly, but the empathy of a qualified criminal defense lawyer, such as Attorney Chuck Gorian, can make all the difference.

Here at Hanson, Gorian, Bradford & Hanich, we will work hard to either get any juvenile crime charges dismissed or reduced significantly. Our firm is passionate about the preservation of every child's future and his or her freedom to make unrestricted life decisions. We want to help you erase the world "delinquent" from you or your child's permanent record for good.

Have you or your child been accused of a juvenile crime? Contact a Corona juvenile crime lawyer for your free consultation. Call (951) 506-6654!

Hear From Our Past Clients

  • “The attorneys and support staff at Hanson, Gorian and Bradford are very attentive to all of my legal needs.”

    - J.W.
  • “I cannot begin to express how pleased and impressed I am with the expert legal services of Mr. Hanson and Ms. Hanich. They are amazing individuals and really work hard for their clients.”

    - J.N.
  • “Mr. Hanson, you and your staff helping me through my divorce was so nice and helpful. You gave me excellent advice. Now I know why you came so highly recommended.”

    - L.S.
  • “I appreciate all you do. Can't thank you guys enough!”

    - J.N.
  • “We have found our family law firm and will refer anyone who needs legal help to you. Thank you so much for all your help and reassurance along the way.”

    - B.H.

Choose a Law Firm You Can Trust

Call (951) 506-6654 or fill out the form below to get in touch with our experienced team.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.