Lawyers Serving Corona
Advancing for Residents of Corona and Their Families
Most people do not ever expect to see the inside of a courtroom as a party to a legal action. However, California law can impact almost anyone’s life. Roughly half of all adult Americans are married, with a significant fraction of those married adults have children. About half of those married couples can expect to see their marriage end in divorce.
Legal matters concerning family law, divorce, and criminal defense cover a broad range of issues that touch on a typical aspect of the average American’s life, such as marriage, issues concerning the care or custody of children, and illegal acts, including drug use and drunk driving.
Most people are understandably unprepared to handle the legal issues they end up confronting them. At Hanson, Gorian, Bradford & Hanich, we take it upon ourselves to be prepared for those unexpected legal situations, so you don’t have to. Our legal team offers comprehensive legal representation for a variety of cases, ranging from divorce to defending clients against drug charges.
In many legal disputes, you will face an opposing party who will tenaciously fight to preserve their own self-interests. At Hanson, Gorian, Bradford & Hanich, we will match—if not exceed—the tenacity of any adversarial party to advocate for your best interests, whether they be your former spouse of a district attorney.
To schedule an initial case analysis with one of our distinguished legal professionals exploring your rights and options, please call (951) 506-6654 today.
Family Law & Divorce Issues
Many of our attorneys at Hanson, Gorian, Bradford & Hanich have dedicated their practice to helping clients get through the challenges of their divorce. One of our founding partners, Danica L. Hanich, has the honor of being Certified as a Family Law Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization. As a result, you can rest easy knowing that your case is in the hands of a recognized family law and divorce expert.
Our dependable team of lawyers can help you with family law and divorce issues such as:
- Contested Divorce: In some divorce cases, the parties cannot get together to resolve important issues such as alimony, child custody support, and the division of community assets and liabilities. You can count on our experience to help find a fair resolution to your dispute.
- High Net-Worth Divorce: The financial interests of a divorcing couple can be a point of intense conflict and litigation. Our legal team can help make sure you get your fair share of the finances to which you are legally entitled.
- Uncontested Divorce: Many divorces are the result of a mutual understanding between spouses. Although they may generally agree about many issues, an experience may still be necessary to make sure they avoid legal pitfalls.
- Child custody & support: One of the most intensely contested family law issues concerns the care, custody, and financial support of a child. We are devoted to preserving the best interests of you and your children.
- Domestic violence: Those who have been victimized by domestic violence might benefit tremendously from an experienced family law attorney. We will tirelessly dedicate our efforts to freeing you and your loved ones from an abusive environment and protecting your future safety.
- Stepparent Adoption: Adoptions are often acts of remarkable compassion and affection. If you are a stepparent, we can help solidify your relationship with a beloved step-child through the adoption process.
Criminal Defense Representation
If you are facing charges for committing a criminal offense, it is vital that you consult the professional advice and advocacy of an experiencedcriminal defense attorney. The legal team at Hanson, Gorian, Bradford & Hanich has the privileged of working under the leadership of veteran criminal defense lawyer—and firm partner—Chuck Gorian.
You can benefit from Attorney Gorian’s experience in criminal matters, including:
- DUI: Being charged with a DUI can have major legal repercussions, ranging from the suspension of your driver’s license to years in prison. Our experienced defense counsel can help mitigate the consequences of a DUI charge and possibly dismiss your case or expunge your conviction.
- Drug Crimes: Drug offenses may also involve high stakes. You can trust your attorney to protect your rights and achieve a just outcome for your case.
- Domestic Violence: Charges for domestic abuse and violence warrant harsh criminal penalties and exposure to social indignity and bitter animosity. Our job is to make sure the stigma of domestic violence charges does not override your right to a fair, impartial trial.
- Expungements: For many people—especially unlucky first-time offenders—they can take advantage of special procedures to have their criminal record expunged. Removing such a blemish from your record can free you up to opportunities that otherwise may not have been available to you.
- Traffic Violations: Many people have received a speeding ticket. Just because an offense is common and somewhat trivial, does not mean that your legal rights are not at risk of infringement. We can make sure the court sticks to a fair procedure, so you aren’t improperly punished for your ordinary and harmless behavior.
- Misdemeanors & Felonies: The severity of the legal penalties in a criminal case heavily depend on the severity of the charges brought against you. From relatively minor misdemeanor cases to serious felony charges, we will dedicate our efforts to preserving your rights and promoting due process in your case.
You deserve effective legal counsel and representation for your family law or criminal defense matter. For a confidential phone consult about your legal matter, please call Hanson, Gorian, Bradford & Hanich at (951) 506-6654 or visit us online to send a digital request.